We know that the PAMP forums are critical to our members, and we urge you to set up your email notifications in the new system if you have not already done so.
There are two options for subscribing to a forum: “Instant Updates,” which will email you immediately any time a new post is made; and “Digest,” which emails a daily summary of all activity in the past 24 hours. These subscriptions must be set up individually for each Forum/Classified. Go to the forum/classified area to set up your email subscriptions.
To subscribe to a forum:
- Select the Forum/Classified category (General, Domestic Help, Community Events, Classifieds: Goods, Classifieds: Services)
- At the top of the screen click on the “Forum Actions” dropdown menu and make your selection of either “Instant Updates” or “Digest”.
- Note that if you are already subscribed, you will only see the "Unsubscribe" option listed
To subscribe to an individual post:
- Select the post
- At the top of the screen click on the “Thread Actions” dropdown menu and select “Subscribe to Instant Updates”
- Note that if you are already subscribed, you will see the "Unsubscribe" option listed
More information and screenshots can be found here on our FAQ page.
Thank you for your patience as we work through this transition. We welcome your questions, feedback, and comments via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.