Our Membership volunteer roles help us to provide support to our members and volunteers. To apply for a specific position or get more information, send email to email@example.com
Click on the appropriate role below to jump to the role description, or browse the entire page:
In A Pinch Coordinator
Lead coordination of the In-A-Pinch Program, helping to match volunteers with families in need.
- Manage firstname.lastname@example.org email alias, responding to inquiries via email and the online request form.
- Support utilization of the program by promoting the program through the forum and other communication channels.
- Actively recruit volunteers to meet the requests
- Serve as the primary contact for volunteers, soliciting volunteers and working with the Director of Membership to appreciate their efforts.
- Track and manage volunteer contact information.
- Strong commitment to program values
- Ability to successfully recruit and manage volunteers
Check the Club’s P.O. Box in downtown Menlo Park on Oak Grove Street on a weekly basis to receive and distribute the Club’s mail.
- Pick up mail weekly from the P.O. Box
- Communicate with leadership team members (namely Treasurer and Operations Director) to facilitate transactions
- Forward mail to appropriate team members when received at the P.O. Box., including checks, invoices, and other Club correspondences
- Commitment to manage mail weekly
The Playgroups Coordinator is the glue for the PAMP Playgroups program, ensuring active participation by recruiting members to host weekly playdates, scheduling and posting playdates, and encouraging members to attend. You will serve as the team lead for the playdate hosts. A successful Playgroup Coordinator will also attend and/or host at least one playdate per month. This leadership position can be shared between two members.
- Manage and coordinate the weekly playdates schedule
- Post and maintain the group calendar in BigTent and in Facebook
- Host and/or attend at least one playdate per month
- Set up, train, and manage PAMP Playgroup Hosts
- Promote active participation and attendance through email, forum postings, and the PAMP Newsletter
- Send email reminders and follow-ups to playdate hosts and attendees
- Work with playdate hosts to keep records of attendees
- Manage email@example.com email
- Have fun, build community, and make connections!
- Good communications and organizational skills
- Comfortable hosting events
- Tech savvy with access to Internet and Facebook
- Ability to learn YourMembership back-end administration
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Term 6-12 months
- 5-10 hrs per month
Support administration of subgroups to achieve the Subgroup Best Practices Guidelines.
- Respond to inquires about setting up subgroups (ask members to complete the Online Request Form
- Help ensure that subgroups have a unique focus or niche (and are not overlapping w/ existing groups)
- Help match members to existing groups
- Administer subgroups through YourMembership and set up and train PAMP Subgroup Leaders
- Manage firstname.lastname@example.org email alias
- Tech savvy with access to internet
- Ability to learn and use the YourMembership administration functions
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Term 1 yr
- 5 hrs per month
Assist in recruiting and placing members into volunteer positions. Make personal connections with PAMP members, serve as PAMP Ambassadors to promote goodwill and energize members to volunteer their skills and join the Leadership Team.
- Regularly attend PAMP events, meet and greet new members, and network to understand people’s skills set.
- Initiate and sustain relationships with volunteers.
- Build and maintain a list of active, potential and former volunteers for PAMP Leadership
- Encourage and support volunteers to document their work (i.e. pictures, goals, logistics, budget, work examples) to update the PAMP Wiki and file system.
- Actively follow up with volunteers about their experience volunteering and report findings to Director of Membership
- Have a “natural hospitality” personality
- Strong communication skills
- Hrs per month: 10-15
- Term: 1 yr