Sunday July 30th, 2017
10 AM – 1 PM
Mitchell Park, Palo Alto
Family Day Overview
Family Day is one of our biggest events of the year hosted just for PAMP members! It is a fun-filled day for PAMP families to mingle with other PAMP families, and enjoy food and fun activities. We’ll have live music, a petting zoo and pony rides, a full lunch, bubbles, face painting, lots of activities and more! Want to attend Family Day, but not a member yet? Learn more about member benefits and join today!
Stay tuned for more information on the 2017 event!
Thank You 2016 Sponsors
Bandalou -- California Dental Home -- Earth Baby -- Fit4Mom -- Gobble -- Good Eggs -- Roovillage -- Super Soccer Stars -- Totscoop -- Tinkergarten -- UrbanSitter
- Petting Zoo and Pony Rides by Friendly Pony Parties
- Family Photo Booth by Cheryl Shephard Photography
- Sponsored Activities including bubbles, face painting, messy play and other activities provided by our valued sponsors
10:00 AM Event starts, Live Music with The Hipwaders
10:45 AM Magic Show
11:00 AM Lunch is served, Live Music with The Hipwaders
12:00 PM Story Time with the Fairy Princess
12:30 PM Live Music with The Hipwaders
1:00 PM Event ends
10 Books a Home
PAMP is proud to partner with 10 Books a Home (10BH), in a BOOK DRIVE in conjunction with our Family Day this year. 10BH is an early education Child-Parent Home Tutoring Program located in East Palo Alto, CA.10BH’s mission is to support high poverty families in nurturing their preschooler’s intrinsic learning motivations so they enter kindergarten positioned to be and remain above grade level. 10 Books A Home gives 2 books per month directly to each child in the program. 10BH puts all book donations to work by giving AND READING them to children – the basics of school-readiness. Parents sit in on every lesson, so they too learn new ways to read with their children.
Please bring your donations of gently used or new books appropriate for preschool-aged children (3-5 years) to the Family Day event to support this great organization!
Interested in being a part of the action? PAMP is led by volunteers; we rely on volunteers to make our events work and build our community. Join the team and be a VOLUNTEER for Family Day! Click here to sign up as a volunteer.
Photos from 2015 Family Day Event
Thanks for coming out to our 2015 Family Day, and we look forward to seeing you again in 2016!
Sponsorship Opportunities & Information
Family Day is one of PAMP’s three annual large events and brings hundreds of PAMP members and their families together to appreciate the dedicated volunteers that help lead our organization. It is a fun outdoor picnic with games and activities for the entire family.
Family Day Activity Sponsors get to interact with PAMP members and their children by leading games and activities during the event. This is a great branding opportunity for businesses and entrepreneurs that want to represent their businesses to the PAMP community in a fun and meaningful way. Family Day is a non-commercial event and in this format sponsors are not “tabling” or “selling” their products or services, they are simply representing their businesses by their own enthusiastic engagement in the activities they are leading.
This is a Members-only event, so you know that the people attending will be your primary target audience. In the past we have had ~5000600 people attend, 200-250 families.
Key Sponsorship ($500): get included in all online and printed advertising and promotional material for the event, get a full booth at the event in the high-traffic primary area, and get included in large signage at the event. Here are all of the benefits:
- Get a booth at the event in a prominent location, provide a child-friendly activity at your booth and get the chance to share your marketing information with our members throughout the event
- Logo included on all pre-event promotional materials, including printed flyers, website page and blog posts about the event, and emails sent out to all PAMP members leading up to the event
- Large Logo included on event day signage
- 300x250 ad included in the website ad rotator on all pages except the homepage during the month of the event
- Aditorial included in one of the emails to PAMP members leading up to the event (just like the Professional Sponsor aditorial in a normal weekly e-newsletter)
Limited Sponsorship ($300): get included in all online and printed advertising and promotional material for the event, get a full booth at the event. Specific benefits:
- Get a booth at the event, provide a child-friendly activity at your booth and get the chance to share your marketing information with our members throughout the event
- Logo included on event webpage and emails sent out to all PAMP members leading up to the event
- Logo included on event day signage
Sponsorship - Event Day Logistics
Location: Mitchell Park is located at 600 East Meadow Drive in Palo Alto. The cross streets are East Meadow Drive and Middlefield Road.
Date & Schedule
||Arrive for set up
||Lunch is Served
||Complete Clean Up/Breakdown
Checklist of Items to Bring
- Wear your company t-shirt or hat (you are your own branding)
- Bottled water (don’t forget to hydrate!)
- Sunscreen, sun hats
- Clipboard, pens and paper to collect email addresses (optional)
- Extra hands if you can get them! (optional)
- Age appropriate and environmentally-friendly prizes (optional)
Sponsors - Frequently Asked Questions
Can I give away prizes?
Yes please! If you are leading an activity and want to raise the stakes by giving away prizes for a friendly competition, please feel free! Keep in mind that our core membership has children between the ages 0-5 years old; therefore, we ask that you bring prizes that are safe, age appropriate and environmentally-friendly (i.e. minimal packaging).
Will I have a tent, table or space to display a banner or distribute materials?
Yes. We will provide a tent, a kids activity table, a 6-foot table and two chairs, which you are welcome to use to hang banners and distribute materials.
Can I sell my services or products at the event?
No, this is a non-commercial event and it is not appropriate to do transactions – your first priority is to lead the activities. However you can feel free to bring a clipboard, pens and papers to collect email addresses if members want to join your mailing-list.
Are Activity Sponsors providing childcare?
No, absolutely not! All of the games and activities require parent-participation and supervision. Under no circumstances should a parent leave their child unattended. This is generally understood by most members, but Activity Sponsors should remind parents whenever a situation arises to stay with their children. If a child is separated from his or her parent immediately notify a PAMP board member at the board table.
How will I know if my sponsorship request has been approved?
Shortly after emailing email@example.com, you will hear from the Development Manager to confirm your spot and activity.